Pyroclassic Mini - Heats 120+m2
If you want the best in burning technology, combined with the versatility of more than 200 colour variations, a low emissions burner from Pyroclassic Fires might be just what you need!
The Pyroclassic ceramic fire chamber retains heat like a kiln.
This impressive heat storage capacity means you can enjoy the convenience of extended burn times and a consistent release of heat.
Reload less and stay warm for longer with a fuel efficiency rate of only 1kg per hour*.
With the inception of the new Pyroclassic Mini this season, smaller homes can now reap the benefits of this unique wood burner.
- Suitable for homes less than 120m²
- Available with a 1.5kW wetback booster
- Clean air approved low emission burner
- More than 200 colour variations
- Very low 0.9kg per hour fuel consumption rate
- L 452mm
- W 455mm
- H 625mm
- Fuel consumption rate: 0.9kg/hr
- Emission rate: 0.3g/kg (Dry and Wet)
- Efficiency rate:
- 66.5% space heating (Dry)
- 67.5% with wetback (58.7% space, 8.8% water)
- Air control: Primary & secondary, fully automatic
- Start up control: Manually adjustable Turboslide
- Cooktop area: 812cm² - 10mm thick plate